JuPHASA members are invited to nominate members for the JuPHASA Executive Committee for the term of 2016 to 2018.
Please note the following:
- The nominee and nominators must be JuPHASA members. Nominees may not nominate themselves.
- The following items must be submitted together with the nomination form for publication on the PHASA website in the run-up to the election:
- A completed motivation by the nominee which includes a biography (maximum 500 words)
- A picture of the nominee
- The elections take place electronically.
- Voting will start on the 5 September and will close after the JuPHASA AGM on the 19 September in East London.
- Information on the electronic voting process including starting and closing times for voting will be communicated at least one week prior to commencement of voting.
- The nominees will be asked to briefly introduce themselves at the JuPHASA AGM and nominees not attending are required to send a video message.
- All those attending the conference should consider reserving voting until after hearing the nominee introductions at the JuPHASA AGM.
- The work of the JuPHASA Executive Committee (JEC) requires dedication time to attend meetings and complete allocated tasks. It is strongly advised that potential nominees not put themselves forward if this is likely to be a problem. A rough breakdown of requirements is as follows:
- 1 x One hour JuPHASA Executive Committee meeting per month (telephonic or Skype)
- 1 x One hour PHASA Sub-Committee meeting per month (telephonic), as you will belong to a committee
- Out of meeting working of approximately 5 – 10 hours per month
- Timeous response to emails
Please download and complete the JuPHASA Exec Nomination Form 2016 and return (Parts A and B) together with photo by no later than 30 August 2016 to Mandy Salomo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be grateful if you could complete it at your earliest convenience.
Posted in PHASA news