Nominations are invited for the PHASA Gauteng Branch Executive Committee using the attached form. This committee is responsible for co-ordinating and managing activities of the branch as well as providing support to the national PHASA leadership in implementing national initiatives in Gauteng.
- Nominees must be PHASA members residing, working or studying in Gauteng.
- Download the application form from this link: http://www.phasa.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Gauteng_Branch_Nomination_forms_2016_updated.docx
- The application form must be completed and submitted by 12pm on 31 May 2016.
- The Gauteng Branch Executive consists of a maximum of 10 members. If more than 10 nominations are received, an election will be held on 8 June 2016.
- The term of office of the Executive shall be a period of one year commencing on 8 June 2016
- The Gauteng Branch Chairperson will be elected by members of the newly installed Gauteng Branch Executive at their first meeting
MS MANDY SALOMO
Personal email: email@example.com
Nomination e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in PHASA news