Hereby, the National Department of Health calls for nomination from suitably qualified individuals for appointment to the National Ministerial Advisory Committee on Antimicrobial Resistance.
The Notice of Nomination, Committee Application and Declaration of Interest Forms can be accessed as follows:
- Go to www.health.gov.za;
- Click on “Essential Drugs Programme Committee Application Forms”.
You are requested to submit the following documents:
- Electronic PDF application form:
- We do not accept scanned copies of the application form. We require electronically submitted documents for extraction into our database.
- Once the form is completed/filled in, go to ‘File’ and then “Save As’. Do not use the ‘Sign and Save’ or ‘Fill and Sign/Save’ function on the form. The pop-up does appear on some forms for the applicant to do the latter – this is incorrect.
- Print, sign, and email the LAST PAGE ONLY of the application form if you have not included an electronic signature.
- Print, sign and email the declaration of interest form.
Submit completed forms to LancaR@health.gov.za or SAEDP@health.gov.za by 21 February 2016.
For any queries please contact:
Tel: 012 395 9756 (Ruth Lancaster) or 012 395 8449 (Janine Jugathpal)
Posted in Public health news