The September 2015 newsletter of the World Federation of Public Health Associations is available. This issue includes the following items:
Posted in Public health news
- Adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- APRLO visit to the WFPHA Headquarters
- New co-worker at the WFPHA Headquarters
- News from our Members e.g. Public Health: an Italian perspective.
- Members’ Newsletters
- WFPHA Members Communication e.g. WFPHA 50th Anniversary Planning Committee
- WFPHA Working Groups: Oral Health WG
- What’s on e.g. The United Nations and civil society – 70 years working together: how do we make a difference from Geneva?
- Meetings and Committees reports e.g. Report on the first World Academic IFEH meeting , Sept 22nd -26th 2015, Coimbra – Portugal
- Publications e.g. Chronic Conditions Manual: Prevention & Management of Chronic Conditions in Australia
- Upcoming events e.g. 8th European Public Health Conference