The master’s degree programme in Health Information Management is a collaborative postgraduate master’s programme jointly offered by
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
- University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU).
- Successful completion of a university first degree in the subjects of Business Administration, Health care or Information Management or other relevant subjects that qualifies for admission into a master’s programme depending to the national regulations of the three participating countries (e.g. in Germany at least 210 credit points; an honours or 4 year degree in South Africa)
- At least two years of relevant practical experience in the healthcare sector, e.g. hospital, pharmaceutical company or any other health care organization or non-governmental organization or ministry dealing with health
- Good English language skills
For UWC applicants, please send your application to Mrs Womba Mwaba email@example.com that include:
- a motivation letter
- updated CV
- certified copies of the university degrees/diploma and academic transcripts
- Certification of English ability (able to take interactive part in lectures, write academic papers and read academic texts in English) through a university or independent organization. This is not required where your prior qualifications were offered in English.
The closing date for this application is 28th August, 2015
For further information, contact:
Applicants residing in Germany to Mrs Kamer Kartalbas-Aksoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants residing in South Africa to Mrs Womba Mwaba, email@example.com
Applicants residing in Tanzania to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information download this document.
Posted in Public health news