The November 2014 newsletter of the World Federation of Public Health Associations is now available. The newsletter includes the following topics:
Posted in Public health news
- Organizational governance as a determinants of a PHA's 'health'
- WFPHA's continuing status as an accredited observer at the COP to the FCTC
- The International Students Day Marks the Inauguration of the World Health Students' Alliance (WHSA)
- News from our Members: e.g. Highlights on Annual Activities 2014 – Public Health Foundation of Bangladesh; Abrasco completes thirty-five years of foundation
- Members' Newsletters
- WFPHA Members Communication: New WFPHA member's platform, Resolutions submission to the WFPHA policy committee
- WFPHA Working Groups: Reflection over the first term of the Oral Health Working Group; Tobacco control working group – 2014 report
- What's on: e.g. 2014 International Essay Writing Competition; promoting consensus for post-2015 development agenda
- Meetings and Committees reports: 61st session of the WHO Regional Committee for the Eastern Mediterranean; 6th session of the conference of the parties to the WHO FCTC
- Publications: e.g. WHO Public Health, Social and Environmental Determinants of Health e-news; South Eastern European Journal of Public Health.
- Upcoming events: e.g. 14th World Congress on Public Health; ICN International Conference