The Academie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Superieur (ARES) invites scholarships applications from individuals in the below mentioned developing countries for postgraduate programs and training programs oriented towards young professionals from developing countries. For 2015-16, ARES will grant 150 scholarships for participation into the masters and 70 scholarships for participation into the training programs.
The Courses Offered for Scholarships include Master in Public Health.
- Applicants must be originally from a developing country. They must reside and work in their country at the time of application.
- List of eligible countries – South Africa, Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Uganda, Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, El Salvador, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Palestinian territories, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must be less than 40 years of age for Masters Courses and less than 45 years of age for the training programs.
- Applicants must hold a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree.
- Applicants must show professional experience of at least two years upon termination of their studies.
- Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French language. For programs organized in another language, applicants must have good knowledge of that language.
- Application can be made for only one program.
- Priority is given to candidates who have not yet benefited from a scholarship in Belgium.
Note: Download the application from ARES website and send the completed application form by post mail or express mail. The application must reach by 12 January 2015 for the training programs and by 11 February 2015 for the Masters course.
Posted in Public health news