This is an outstanding opportunity with one of the TOP companies on the current pharmaceutical market. We are looking for an experienced Epidemiologist with a proven track of record of a research related to the outcome and clinical research studies.
- Work closely with global clients and other functional groups at Outcome by providing scientific leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety and effectiveness of medical treatments, designing methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements, and conducting and supervising analyses, evaluation and reporting.
- Apply knowledge and experience to complex and/or novel research questions in a way that adds value.
- Develop study concepts and protocols, and lead the analyses and reporting, in additional to other consultative activities.
- Create concepts and protocols for observational studies of comparative effectiveness and safety, and other outcomes research.
- Analyse (or guide the analysis) and write final study reports, abstracts, and manuscript.
- Develop, maintain and manage internal and selected external resource networks, including identification and use of existing data systems outside of the U.S.
- Collaborate with colleagues in scientific affairs, business development, project management, data management and other areas to ensure high quality content in study proposals, protocols, analysis plans, study reports, abstracts and publications, and other documents.
- Serve as a resource to guide study implementation.
Posted in Job opportunities