The Infectious Disease Epidemiology Group (IDEG) at WCMC-Q invites applications for a postdoctoral position in the area of epidemiology of sexually transmitted infections.
The major duties expected of the candidate are as follows:
- Conduct literature reviews and meta-analyses
- Perform a variety of other statistical analyses ranging from conventional analyses to complex and advanced ones. Manipulate, compute, and analyse data using statistical computer software and develop new analytical methods and testing procedures.
- Design epidemiological studies
- Design study-instruments and protocols
- Perform sample size calculations and power analyses
The candidate should hold a Ph.D in epidemiology, public health or a closely related field.
Posted in Job opportunities
- The position will remain open until filled. Salary is commensurate with experience and is accompanied by an attractive foreign-service benefits package, including fully furnished housing and a car allowance.
- Applicants are invited to submit a letter of application, outlining their interest in the position, along with their curriculum vitae, which should include the names and contact details of three referees, to http://job.qatar-med.cornell.edu