Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is currently seeking candidates for the position of HIV Supply Chain Analyst to work with the HIV team in Cambodia. Reporting to the HIV Program Manager, the Phnom Penh-based Analyst will assist with the Dug Access Associate and HIV program manager to engage with key global and in-country stakeholders involved in procurement, distribution, dispensing, and treatment through a blend of advocacy, training, and supply chain monitoring to accelerate the rate at which Cambodia transitions to more cost-effective antiretroviral drugs (ARVs).
- Guide the decision-making process from the clinic to national levels, ensuring the Ministry of Health is accessing the best possible prices for high-quality drugs and diagnostics.
- Enhance development and dissemination of national guidance on selection of optimal ARVs in collaboration with NCHADS and relevant partners in country.
- Independently manage project workstreams supporting various aspects of Cambodia’s efforts to strengthen institutional capacity in procurement and supply chain management (PSM) of critical HIV commodities by improving budgeting, forecasting, distribution and monitoring systems.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of PSM standard operating procedures, training curricula and program policy documents.
- Plan and implement supportive supervision with Logistics Management Unit and AIDS Care.
- Analyze and prepare communications materials related to drug uptake trends in Cambodia.
- Document the implementation of CHAI supported interventions and support the country team in the preparation of donor reports.
- Work in other programmatic areas pertinent to CHAI’s support to the Ministry of Health, Government of Cambodia.
This job description may be modified at any time after consultation and agreement between the post holder and the Program Manager. The direct manager is subject to change.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of working experience in the private or public sector, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet applications
- Experience working/living in resource-poor settings
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Master's degree in Public Health, Pharmacy, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Experience working on procurement and supply chain management in resource-limited settings
- Experience living and working in South East Asia
- Experience working and communicating with government officials and multilateral organizations
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and/or global healthcare systems
- Fluency/proficiency in local language
Please apply online
Contact Person: Recruitment Team
Company Website: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org/
Job Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posted in Job opportunities