The President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) Fellowship Programme offers an exciting opportunity for a Training and Education Coordinator to be placed with Mothers2Mothers for a twelve month paid fellowship.
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
The fellows job description consists of the following:
- Support the design, development and implementation of new curricula and training tools including coordinating and monitoring of field-test activities
- Conduct desk research and produce summary reports and presentations on assigned topics
- Ensure accurate collection and reporting of training-related data
- Assist in preparation of training and education reports and presentations for donors and other stakeholders
- Manage electronic and print resource libraries
- Other duties consistent with technical expertise as required
- Bachelors degree in public health, social sciences, instructional systems design or related field
- Masters degree in public health, social sciences, instructional systems design or related field
- Monimum of 3years experience in training or health education with experience with HIV and Aids and/or PMTCT education preferred
- Exposure to adult learning theory, peer education principles, psychosocial support models and development of materials for low literacy audiences preferred
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written)
- Proven skills in time management, problem solving and multitasking
- Proven ability to work as a team member within multidisciplinary teams
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including advanced formatting in MS Word (working with master documents)
To apply for this position you must have completed a Masters Degree or have completed 80% of your Masters course work. South African citizenship or permanent residence is essential.
For more information please contact: Leanne Camara PEPFAR Fellowship Programme Tel: +27 12 816 9000 / 9088 Fax: +27 086 567 0289 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to apply online.
Posted in Job opportunities