Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Degree Requirements: A Masters degree in Public Health, Development Studies or alternative degree with Monitoring and Evaluation knowledge and/or experience.
Personal Requirements: To apply for this position you must have completed a Masters Degree or have completed 80% of your Masters course work. South African citizenship or permanent residence is essential.
Contract: 12 months
Commencement Date: November 2011
To provide adequate technical support and to facilitate the implementation, mentoring, monitoring and evaluation of Networks of Hope projects
- Provide on-going support and technical assistance to the USG-funded Networks of Hope project to ensure the achievement of desired results and positive impact for children while meeting donor expectations
- Assist in design and implementation of critical start up activities and the preparation of reports including field assessments, work plans, project monitoring plans, and other tasks as assigned by WVSA PEPFAR Country Operational Plan (COP),Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) and ADP Annual Operating Plans
- Assist in the development of on-going reporting and evaluation processes for performance management of USG-funded and other HIV/AIDS programs including, tools development, and establishment of effective and comprehensive monitoring and evaluation systems
- Provide support in the area of planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of Networks of Hope Programme
- Keep abreast of HIV/AIDS best practices and resources and pass these resources on to field staff
For more information please contact: Leanne Camara PEPFAR Fellowship Programme Tel: +27 12 816 9000 / 9088 Fax: +27 086 567 0289 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to apply online.
Posted in Job opportunities