Job Description: Key performance indicators will include the review of Monitoring and Evaluation Systems:
- Assist with a review and necessary revisions of the project log frame matrix, particularly as it relates to prioritizing project objectives, indicators, and monitoring mechanisms
- Develop and report on a strategy for the M&E plan
- Develop an overall framework for project M&E, for example, annual project reviews, impact assessments, process monitoring, and lessons- learned reports and meetings
- Guide the process for identifying and designing the key indicators for each component, to record and report physical progress against the M&E plan
- Guide the process for identifying the key performance questions and marametres for monitoring project performance and comparing to targets. Design the format for such performance reports
- With the assistance of stakeholders, identify the framework and procedures for the evaluation of project activities (i.e. reports, regular feedback, interviews and data collection tools)
- Review existing data on target communities (i.e. rates of infection, age of infection, community attitudes and perceptions of HIV testing etc) and the methods of collecting it (pre and ppost tests, stakeholder interviews, review of statistics etc)
- Ensure that all implementing and primary stakeholders understand the specifications for the internal monitoring required of them, the reporting systems and the penalties for failure to report as specified.
Degree requirement: A post- graduate qualification in Health or Public Health and/or Social Science related field with HIV and AIDS training. Must have high standards of confidentiality and be extremely organized with strong administrative skills. The successful candidate will have more than a basic understanding of developing and managing Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
Location of position: Golfview, Mafikeng. North- West Province
This is a 12 month contract and you will be expected to work full- time.
How to apply: To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application form. Upon completion of this form it can be emailed back to us together with your C.V., a copy of your identification document, copies of your qualifications, proof of registration for a Masters degree as well as police clearance. Note: The PEPFAR Fellowship Programme is only open to South African citizens and permanent residents- no exceptions can be made.
Alternatively apply online at www.fellowship.foundation.co.za
Please indicate clearly the exact fellowship you are applying for as well as its location.
Posted in Job opportunities